<body>
/♥ Wednesday, December 23, 2009}'
heyyo 5:59 PM
Hey,

Wishing everyone all the best in your coming years. Work hard, play hard, and kick ass babehh! I'll miss being in the same class as everyone and we'll inevitably end up drifting, but I'll just like to say that thanks for being part of my life in my first two years of secondary school, and I hope that our ties will remain strong as we move on.

But we'll see each other around, yeah? :) Same planet, same country, same school, same level. You guys won't be hard to miss.

Now, have yall finished your homework?




*drumrolls*

I HAVEN'T STARTED YET.
So sue me. :P

senileseena

{}PERLYNEEY {}DAFFY-DUCK {}HASEE {}REKHA {}CARMEN {}JOAHMA {}NATALIE
The Gerl

LOVE ♥


14
We all started LOVINGGG each other on o4o8'
Currently studying in CrescentGirlsSchool.
blogskins
bold ; italic ; underline .
LOVE

PERLYN
DAPHNE
HASEENA
REKHA
CARMEN
JOANNA
NATALIE
They add COLOURS to my life;
ThtLibraryFreak.
Chats-


ShoutMix chat widget

Craves-
OUTINGS! Official 1st outing;
GET INTO SAME CLASS NEXT YEARRR ! ;D
Get LF Shirt?


Calendar




&! Click Here For Birthdays.? (:

DAPHNE-07January
REKHA-17January
PERLYN-30March
ZELDA-10April
JOANNA-05May
CARMEN-07July
HASEENA-28Oct



Links-

caiqian carolyn cecilia chermaine
felice Felicia FeliciaChin
GSG
huda huixian
isabel
joey junnx
khadijah kylie
merlin
peggy
sabrina shimin siyu
wansin
xingyi
yingyi yunyi

January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 August 2010

Credits ;
Designer
FISH